Sunday 22 April 2012


Can I count on you my friend each and every day?
And call upon your helping hand when my legs are weary
And can I ask you for your love when my heart is heavy
To lift my spirits one more time and my ship you'll steady

 For one more time is all I'll need and this you will not know
That when that time will come you will not close the door
I dont know when I'll call for you but this I wish to say
You were sent to me from up above for that special day

And in that moment when you appear, I know you were your word
We signed the contract, sealed the deal, when we were up above
And moving through our different paths with lessons hard and fast
We somehow met in life's mystery and knew this was to last

So can I count on you my friend each and every day?
Because in the end when all is gone
Our friendship's here to stay

I honour all of my soul-mates, who have turned up for me when I least wanted it but so deserved it for my mental,physical, spiritual and healing of my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment