Saturday 9 March 2013

Breast Sucking Meditation

 


Osho : This sutra says: OR SUCK SOMETHING AND BECOME THE SUCKING.

Suck something – just suck the air, but forget the air and become the sucking. What does this mean? You are sucking something; you are the sucker, not the sucking. You are standing behind and sucking. This sutra says, do not stand behind, move in the act and become the sucking. Try anything that will work. You are running – become the running, do not be the runner. Become the running and forget the runner.

Feel that there is no runner inside, just the process of running. You are the process, a river-like process running. Nobody is there inside. It is quiet inside and there is only a process. Sucking is good, but you will feel that it is very difficult because we have forgotten it completely – but not really completely, however, because we go on substituting for it.


The mother’s breast is substituted by a cigarette; you go on sucking it. It is nothing but the nipple, the mother’s breast and the nipple. And when the warm smoke flows in, it is just like warm milk. So those who were not really allowed to suck the mother’s breast as much as they wanted will smoke later on. This is a substitute, but the substitute will do. While you are smoking a cigarette become the sucking.

Forget the cigarette, forget the smoker: become the smoking. There is the object you are sucking, there is the subject who is sucking, and the process in between of sucking. Become the sucking, become the process. Try it. You will have to try it with many things; then you will find out what is right for you. You are drinking water, the cold water is going in – become the drinking. Do not drink the water.

Forget the water, forget yourself and your thirst, just become the drinking – the very process. Become the coolness, the touch, the entry, and the sucking that has to be given to the process. Why not? What will happen? If you become the sucking, what will happen? If you can become the sucking, immediately you will become innocent, like a first-day, newly-born child – because that is the first process. You will be regressed in a way. But the hankering is there.

The very being of man hankers after sucking. He tries many things, but nothing helps because the point is missed. Unless you become the sucking, nothing will help. So try it. I gave this method to one man. He had tried many things; he had tried many, many methods. Then he came to me, so I asked him, ”If I give you only one thing to choose in the whole world, what are
you going to choose?”

And I told him immediately to close his eyes and tell me, and not think about it. He became afraid, hesitant, so I told him, ”Do not be afraid, do not be hesitant. Be frank and tell me.”
He said, ”This is absurd, but a breast appears before me.”

And then he began to feel guilty, so I said, ”Do not feel guilty. Nothing is wrong in a breast; it is one of the most beautiful things, so why be guilty?”

But he said, ”This has always been an obsession with me.” And he said to me, ”Please tell me first, then you can proceed with your method and the technique: first tell me why I am so much interested in the breasts of women? Whenever I look at a woman, the first thing I see is the breast. The whole body is secondary.”

And it is not so only with him, it is so with everyone – with almost everyone. And it is natural, because the breast of the mother was the first acquaintance with the universe. It is basic. The first contact with the universe was the mother’s breast. That is why breasts are so appealing. They look beautiful; they attract, they have a magnetic force. That magnetic force comes from your unconscious. That was the first thing with which you came in contact, and the contact was lovely, it felt beautiful. It gives you food, instant vitality, love, everything.

The contact was soft, receptive, inviting. It has remained so in the mind of man. So I told that man, ”Now I will give you the method.” And this was the method I gave him, to suck something and become the sucking. I told him, ”Just close your eyes. Imagine your mother’s breasts or anybody’s breasts that you like. Imagine, and start sucking as if there is a real breast.

Start sucking.” He started sucking. Within three days he was sucking so fast, so madly, he became so much enchanted by it. He told me, ”It has become a problem – I want to suck the whole day. And it is so beautiful, and such deep silence is created by it.”

Within three months the sucking became a very, very silent gesture. The lips stopped, you couldn’t even have judged that he was doing something. But inner sucking had started. He was sucking the whole day. It became a mantra, a JAPA – a mantra repetition. After three months he came to me and said, ”Something strange is happening to me. Something sweet is falling from my head onto my tongue continuously.

And it is so sweet and so energy filling that I do not need any food, there is no hunger left. Eating has become just a formality. I take something in order not to create any problems in the family. But something is continuously coming to me. It is so sweet, life-giving.”

I told him to continue. Three months more, and one day he came just mad, dancing to me, and he said, ”Sucking has disappeared, but I am a different man. I am no more the same man who had come to you. Some door has opened within me. Something has broken and there is no desire left. Now I do not want anything – not even God, not even MOKSHA – liberation. I do not want anything. Now everything is okay as it is. I accept it and I am blissful.”

Try this. Just suck something and become the sucking. It may be helpful to many because it is so basic. This much for today.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I`m a selfsucker and I love meditating to this when I read it. I suck on my cockhead for hours while praying to God. Thanking Him for allowing me to enjoy His beauty and tasting His giver of life, for peace and tranquility. I take my rituals seriously as I do it very often, I always put my hands together in a praying pose then I reach down. Im sure God expects me to worship Him daily as he gives me this ability. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete