Monday 11 February 2013


I REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN MY MIND WAS IN DARKNESS, when nothing was clear inside me at all. One thing in particular I recall about those days was that I did not feel love for anyone, I did not even love myself. But when I came to the experience of meditation, I felt as though a million dormant springs of love had suddenly begun to bubble up in me. This love was not focused, not directed to anyone in particular, it was just a flow, fluid and forceful. It flowed from me as light streams from a lamp, as fragrance pours from flowers. In the wonderful moment of my awakening I realized that love was the real manifestation of my nature, of man’s nature. Love has no direction; it is not aimed at anyone. Love is a manifestation of the soul, of one’s self. 

Osho




No comments:

Post a Comment